July 25, 2008

Friday...



by Stacy Hogle

Well, Week 3 is almost over and I am really glad this is a step down week. Just a 5 mile run tomorrow, no big deal. I have started to develop some shin splints and I am not happy about it :( I am going to look for some compression sleeves for your shins to keep the muscle tight to the bone and prevent some of this pain. Yes, I am going to look like a major nerd when I run, like I have on tube socks, but if it makes it better I am all for it. Once I get them I will post a pic so everyone can get a good laugh. I have been on the treadmill this week since it has been so hot out, I am looking forward to hitting the road tomorrow for the 5 mile run. I have some pics to post but I forgot my camera today, so hopefully I will get them up this weekend. I don't want Maria to be the only shining star of this blog...hahaha!

DJ Stev, Where you at? I need some new remixes stat!

No comments: